Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Curried Fish Goujons
For the fish goujons:
- large tuna, cod or salmon steak cut into strips
- 25g wholemeal flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 slice of fresh wholemeal bread broken into breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp medium curry powder (leave out if preferred)
- Cut the fish into strips. Mix the flour, curry powder & pepper together and place in a bowl. Put the egg white and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- Firstly, dip the fish goujons into the seasoned flour, then into the egg white & then into the breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Place on a pre-heated grill for 3 minutes depending on thickness.