Chocolate and Marshmallow Pancakes
- 170g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 30g golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 large free range eggs
- 250ml milk
- 150g white chocolate drops
- 60g mini marshmallows
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa powder. Separately combine the milk, vanilla extract and egg yolks. Mix the 2 together.
- Stir the white chocolate drops and mini marshmallows into the mixture.
- Whisk the egg whites to stiff peak and fold into the mixture.
- Pre heat the griddle side your grill. Spoon some of the mixture onto the griddle in even amounts and allow to cook for 1-3 minutes until the mixture starts to bubble. Flip over and cook for a further 1-3 minutes. Repeat until all mixture is cooked.