In order to ensure our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications are easy to use and up-to-date, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our sites. This allows us to see, for example, which content on our website is the most popular and also to ensure that our content is constantly updated and improved. The information that we collect is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only. These cookies are also used to create profiles or personalize content, e.g. advertisement based on your interests.
Click “Accept all” to agree to all cookies. Click “Required only” to only accept the cookies required for the website to function. You can also further customize your settings or access more information via “Customize Settings” or by clicking here to learn more.
Please select the checkbox if you wish to Opt In. These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance of our sites.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Apple and blackberry crumble
- 2-3 bramley apples
- 8-10 blackberries
- 4 tbsp demerara sugar
For the crumble mix –
- 250g plain flour
- 120g golden caster sugar
- 120g butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g chopped nuts – hazelnuts
- 50g oats
To serve – Ice-cream or custard
Grill: George Foreman Evolve Precision Grill
- For the crumble mix, sift the flour and sugar into a bowl then rub the butter in until a breadcrumb texture forms
- Add the cinnamon, oats and nuts and mix. Then set aside
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into large pieces. Lay evenly on the bottom of the deep pan plate. Evenly add the blackberries and sprinkle the sugar over the top
- Top with the crumble mix and cook on 160ºC for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Once cooked, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream or custard