Creamy Cheesy Chicken Parcels
- 1 lean chicken breast with skin removed
- 75g-100g reduced fat cream cheese
- 100g fresh baby spinach leaves washed & dried
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 flour tortilla wraps
- Place the dry spinach leaves on to a pre heated grill for around 20–30 seconds until wilted Remove, squeeze off any excess moisture with a kitchen towel.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill for 6-8 minutes then remove and cut into strips.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken strips with the cream cheese, mustard powder, nutmeg, pepper and spinach.
- Spoon onto the centre of the tortilla wraps, fold over the end to secure and roll up.
- Place on a hot grill and heat for 2 minutes until warmed.