In order to ensure our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications are easy to use and up-to-date, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our sites. This allows us to see, for example, which content on our website is the most popular and also to ensure that our content is constantly updated and improved. The information that we collect is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only. These cookies are also used to create profiles or personalize content, e.g. advertisement based on your interests.
Click “Accept all” to agree to all cookies. Click “Required only” to only accept the cookies required for the website to function. You can also further customize your settings or access more information via “Customize Settings” or by clicking here to learn more.
Please select the checkbox if you wish to Opt In. These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance of our sites.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Nacho Chicken Burger
- 6 small to medium chicken breasts, butterflied
- 400g nachos, finely crushed
- 2 tsp oregano
- 4 eggs
- 100g tomato salsa
- 200g flour
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 3 bowls, in the first bowl mix together the flour and cayenne pepper, in the second bowl mix together the eggs and tomato salsa and in the third bowl mix together the finely crushed nachos and oregano.
- Take each butterflied chicken breast and coat it first in the flour mix, then the egg mix and finally the nachos, repeat this with all of the chicken breasts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Pre heat the Evolve or 360 grill with the deep pan plate attached.
- Put 3 chicken breasts in the deep pan, close the lid and cook for 5-6 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 6-8 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear.
To serve: serve on a ciabatta bun with tomato salsa, sliced avocado, red onion, spicy mayo and jalapenos.