Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Nacho Chicken Burger
- 6 small to medium chicken breasts, butterflied
- 400g nachos, finely crushed
- 2 tsp oregano
- 4 eggs
- 100g tomato salsa
- 200g flour
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 3 bowls, in the first bowl mix together the flour and cayenne pepper, in the second bowl mix together the eggs and tomato salsa and in the third bowl mix together the finely crushed nachos and oregano.
- Take each butterflied chicken breast and coat it first in the flour mix, then the egg mix and finally the nachos, repeat this with all of the chicken breasts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Pre heat the Evolve or 360 grill with the deep pan plate attached.
- Put 3 chicken breasts in the deep pan, close the lid and cook for 5-6 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 6-8 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear.
To serve: serve on a ciabatta bun with tomato salsa, sliced avocado, red onion, spicy mayo and jalapenos.