Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Tandoori Grilled Chicken
- 4 x 228g chicken breasts
- 228g of low fat uncooked sausage
- 30g of fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, ginger, cumin, cayenne pepper & cinnamon.
- Place the chicken breasts in a dish & pour the marinade over the pieces, turning to coat thoroughly.
- Cover tightly & refrigerate for 1–8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Place the chicken on a preheated grill for 5-7 minutes.