Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Double Cheese Toastie
- 2 slices tiger bread
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 50g red Leicester cheese
- 50g cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat your George Foreman grill.
- Choose the bread of your choice, we decided on thick white bread.
- Spread a little butter on the slices of bread.
- Lay one slice of bread butter side down onto the George Foreman Grill.
- Add both cheeses.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread - butter side towards the grill plate and cook for 4-5 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side salad if you fancy - enjoy.