Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Sriracha chicken with veg
- 1 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 tsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- To make the marinade, whisk together the Sriracha chilli sauce, honey, cider vinegar, garlic and oil.
- Pre heat the Evolve Precision grill to 220ºC and the probe to 75ºC.
- Butterfly the chicken breast and place in the marinade making sure it is fully coated with the marinade.
- Insert the probe into the centre of the chicken breast and place the chicken on the grill until the probe light turns green and the grill beeps, approximately 8-12 minutes.
- Serve the chicken along with your favourite green veg. Why not try grilled asparagus.