Tuna Melt Toastie
- 2 slices malted grain loaf
- 1 tin tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 50g mature cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat your George Foreman Grill.
- Choose the bread of your choice, we decided on a malted grain loaf for an extra crunch.
- Mix a tin of tuna with a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise, season and set to the side. (For a healthy option switch the mayonnaise for Greek yoghurt).
- Spread a little butter on the slices of bread.
- Lay one slice of bread butter side down onto the George Foreman Grill.
- Add tuna mayo to the bread on the grill and top with cheese (we choose a mature cheddar for our toastie)!
- Top with the remaining slice of bread - butter side towards the grill plate and cook for 4-5 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side salad if you fancy - enjoy.