Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Korean chicken thighs
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
For the marinade:
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 5g fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tbsp Gochujang chilli paste or chilli paste
- 90g dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 60ml dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp cold water
- For the marinade: combine all ingredients, except the corn flour and water, together in a saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the corn flour and water until well combined, then whisk into the marinade. Bring to the boil again, then remove from the heat to completely cool.
- Taking 2 long skewers, skewer the chicken thighs, making sure that each thigh has both skewers going through it. Once cooled brush the marinade over the chicken thighs and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill, place the chicken thigh skewer on the grill and cook for 8-12 minutes or until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
Serving suggestion: egg fried rice, fried egg