In order to ensure our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications are easy to use and up-to-date, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our sites. This allows us to see, for example, which content on our website is the most popular and also to ensure that our content is constantly updated and improved. The information that we collect is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only. These cookies are also used to create profiles or personalize content, e.g. advertisement based on your interests.
Click “Accept all” to agree to all cookies. Click “Required only” to only accept the cookies required for the website to function. You can also further customize your settings or access more information via “Customize Settings” or by clicking here to learn more.
Please select the checkbox if you wish to Opt In. These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance of our sites.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Korean chicken thighs
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
For the marinade:
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 5g fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tbsp Gochujang chilli paste or chilli paste
- 90g dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 60ml dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp cold water
- For the marinade: combine all ingredients, except the corn flour and water, together in a saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the corn flour and water until well combined, then whisk into the marinade. Bring to the boil again, then remove from the heat to completely cool.
- Taking 2 long skewers, skewer the chicken thighs, making sure that each thigh has both skewers going through it. Once cooled brush the marinade over the chicken thighs and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill, place the chicken thigh skewer on the grill and cook for 8-12 minutes or until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
Serving suggestion: egg fried rice, fried egg