Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Grilled Salmon with Lemon Basil Butter
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sugar
- 115g low fat margarine
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
- Rub the salmon with paprika and sugar on both sides. Grill for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily and is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, blend the margarine, basil, lemon juice and spring onions.
- To serve, arrange each steak on a plate with some steamed vegetables and top with a generous spoonful of the lemon basil butter.