Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
- 800g minced beef
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Divide the mix into 6 equal amounts and mould into burger shapes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes so the burgers firm up below grilling.
- Pre heat your George Foreman grill to maximum temperature.
- cook the burgers for 8-12 minutes or until the juices run clear.
To serve: Put burgers in buns and top with chilli con carne, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and tomato slices.