Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Greek Omelette for Two
- 2 Tbsp. green pesto
- 50g diced tomatoes
- 40g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix eggs and milk in small bowl, set aside.
- Attach griddle plate to the Grill & Melt Advanced and preheat on LOW.
- Brush griddle with cooking oil. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add egg mixture and grill for 1 minute.
- Spread pesto, tomatoes and half feta cheese down the centre of egg mixture.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Using a plastic spatula, carefully fold both long edges of eggs towards centre of pan to cover filling. Sprinkle remaining cheese over omelette and grill for an additional minute.
- Cut omelette in half and remove from griddle.