In order to ensure our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications are easy to use and up-to-date, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our sites. This allows us to see, for example, which content on our website is the most popular and also to ensure that our content is constantly updated and improved. The information that we collect is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only. These cookies are also used to create profiles or personalize content, e.g. advertisement based on your interests.
Click “Accept all” to agree to all cookies. Click “Required only” to only accept the cookies required for the website to function. You can also further customize your settings or access more information via “Customize Settings” or by clicking here to learn more.
Please select the checkbox if you wish to Opt In. These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance of our sites.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Roasted Cod with Chorizo and Hot New Potato Salad
- 2 x 200-250g cod fillet portion
- ½ chorizo ring, cut in half lengthways
- 1 bunch watercress to serve
For the hot new potato salad –
- 6-8 new potatoes, boiled in salted water until almost cooked through
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- 1-2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Olive oil
- ¼ bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
For the tomato dressing –
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- ½ tsp tomato puree
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For the dressing, heat 1 tsp of the oil in a small pan and cook the shallots until soft - approx. 2-3 minutes - without colouring. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further minute. Add the tomato puree and cook for a further minute. Add the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- For the hot new potato salad, boil the potatoes in salted water until almost cooked through. Drain the potatoes and refresh, the drain again before drying on kitchen paper.
- Pre heat the grill. Cut the potatoes in half lengthways and toss in olive oil and seasoning. Cook on the grill until golden and cooked through. Then mix with the remaining ingredients.
- For the chorizo and cod, brush with a little oil and season, cook on the grill for 4-5 minutes then remove. For the fish brush with a little olive oil and season, cook on the grill until the fish starts to flake, approx. 8-12 minutes depending on shape and size.
- To serve, arrange the cod, chorizo, potato salad on plates. Spoon a little of the dressing over the cod and garnish with the watercress.