In order to ensure our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications are easy to use and up-to-date, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our sites. This allows us to see, for example, which content on our website is the most popular and also to ensure that our content is constantly updated and improved. The information that we collect is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only. These cookies are also used to create profiles or personalize content, e.g. advertisement based on your interests.
Click “Accept all” to agree to all cookies. Click “Required only” to only accept the cookies required for the website to function. You can also further customize your settings or access more information via “Customize Settings” or by clicking here to learn more.
Please select the checkbox if you wish to Opt In. These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance of our sites.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Chorizo and king prawn skewers
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 raw king prawns
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 4 wooden skewers
Using George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill
- Mix together the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, chilli paste, garlic and seasoning, set aside.
- On each wooden skewer add 3 prawns and 3 pieces of chorizo and place in a shallow tray. Spoon the dressing over the top and coat the skewers.
- Pre heat the grill to maximum.
- Cook the skewers for approx. 4-6 minutes then turn and cook for a further 4-6 minutes.