Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Chicken Satay with Asian Greens
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 20g fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked for 10 minutes in cold water
For the satay sauce –
- 1 x 400ml tin coconut milk
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
For the Asian greens –
- 2-3 pak choi, cut into quarters
- Sprouting broccoli
- Mange tout
- Sesame oil
- Roasted sesame seeds
Makes: 12 skewers
- For the skewers, mix together the lime, ginger, honey, soy sauce and chilli.
- Cut each chicken breast into 6 strips. Mix the chicken strips into the marinade, cover and leave to marinate for at least 1-2 hours.
- For the satay sauce, put all ingredients in a pan and heat gently, stirring regularly. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Feed the chicken strips onto the skewers in an ‘S’ shape. Pre heat the grill, cook the skewers for 6-8 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- For the Asian greens, toss the greens in some sesame oil and season. Grill for 3-5 minutes depending on size and then sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Garnish: noodles, Asian greens