In order to ensure our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications are easy to use and up-to-date, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our sites. This allows us to see, for example, which content on our website is the most popular and also to ensure that our content is constantly updated and improved. The information that we collect is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only. These cookies are also used to create profiles or personalize content, e.g. advertisement based on your interests.
Click “Accept all” to agree to all cookies. Click “Required only” to only accept the cookies required for the website to function. You can also further customize your settings or access more information via “Customize Settings” or by clicking here to learn more.
Please select the checkbox if you wish to Opt In. These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance of our sites.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Curry Lamb Burger
- 800g minced lamb
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Divide the mix into 6 equal amounts and mould into burger shapes.
- Cover the burger patties with cling film and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, to ensure the burgers hold shape when being grilled.
- Pre heat your George Foreman grill to maximum temperature.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 8-12 minutes or until the juices run clear.
To serve: plate on a mini naan bread and top with an onion bhaji, mango chutney, chopped tomato and onion.