In order to ensure our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications are easy to use and up-to-date, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our sites. This allows us to see, for example, which content on our website is the most popular and also to ensure that our content is constantly updated and improved. The information that we collect is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only. These cookies are also used to create profiles or personalize content, e.g. advertisement based on your interests.
Click “Accept all” to agree to all cookies. Click “Required only” to only accept the cookies required for the website to function. You can also further customize your settings or access more information via “Customize Settings” or by clicking here to learn more.
Please select the checkbox if you wish to Opt In. These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance of our sites.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Bratwurst Hot Dogs
- 8 bratwurst sausages
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into 8-12 wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the grill to maximum.
- Brush the olive oil over the onions and season. Cook the onions on the grill for 8-12 minutes turning half way through, remove and set aside.
- Put the sausages on the grill and cook for 6-10 minutes, turning occasionally until browned.
- Return the onions to the grill for the final minute.
- Serve in hot dog rolls with some sauerkraut and condiments.
Serving suggestion: hot dog rolls, sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard