Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Coronavirus – the latest updates from George Foreman Grills - FIND OUT MORE
Bratwurst Hot Dogs
- 8 bratwurst sausages
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into 8-12 wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the grill to maximum.
- Brush the olive oil over the onions and season. Cook the onions on the grill for 8-12 minutes turning half way through, remove and set aside.
- Put the sausages on the grill and cook for 6-10 minutes, turning occasionally until browned.
- Return the onions to the grill for the final minute.
- Serve in hot dog rolls with some sauerkraut and condiments.
Serving suggestion: hot dog rolls, sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard