Turkey and Black Bean Burgers
- 750g turkey mince
- 1 x 400g tin black beans, drained and lightly crushed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together. Divide the mixture into 6 equal amounts and mould into burger shapes.
- Pre heat the grill to 5. Lightly brush the burgers with olive oil and grill for 5-8 minutes. Turn the burgers and grill for a further 4-6 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear.
Garnish suggestion: Cajun mayonnaise, avocado, lettuce, tomato
Serving suggestion: sweet potato fries